My Goals for This Blog

I thought I would start out this blog by telling yall my goals for this blog.  I would like this blog to be a place of motivation to help us lose weight together (hence the title of the blog).  I thought that we could share menu ideas, good recipe finds, good snack ideas, eating out strategies, etc. 

I thought we could have a weekly “weigh-in” post.  People who would like to share their weight at the beginning of the week could do so (but it would be strictly voluntary).  You could also use this post to share success stories or lessons learned for the week.

I thought I would periodically make a post where everyone could share their goals and then report on how they are doing on their goals (once again it would be strictly voluntary).

Those are my goals…but this blog is not just for me…it is for you too.  So I am now going to ask you – what would you like to see in this blog?  Leave a comment on this post and let me know (or if you are subscribing to this blog and reading this post in an email then you can just reply to the email).

Speaking of subscribing…in the top of the right hand column is a form to use if you want to subscribe to this blog.  You just simply type in your email address and click the submit button.  A confirm window will pop up.  Once you complete that screen you will receive a confirm email.  All you have to do is click on the link on that email and you will be confirmed.  Then you will receive all blog posts in an email (you will only receive an email once a day, only on days when a post has been made…if multiple posts are made in one day then you will receive one email with all posts).

If you are subscribing to the blog and reply to the email please let me know know if you want your reply shared with the rest of the group.  You have the option of having your reply shared with your name, or anonymously, or not at all (just kept private between you and me). 

So I hope everyone is excited about losing weight together!!  Please be sure to let me know what you would like to see in this blog!  I want this blog to be beneficial for everyone!!

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment