Weekly Weigh In

Oh boy…It is hard for me to write this post this morning.  It seems your motivator needs some motivation herself today!  I am up 2 pounds from last week :-(  But I wasn’t very good this weekend…plus I am a woman…it could be water retention!

I can say on a positive note that in all measurement areas I stayed the same except for the waist…which I went down 1/2 inch!!

Of course it could also be the fact that I did work out EVERY DAY last week so I could have some muscle build up happening…which muscle does weigh more than fat!

I just need to not focus so much on the scales!

Can you tell I am trying to motivate myself?!?!  (it doesn’t help either that it is such a dreary, cold, wet, rainy day today!)

So have you weighed in this morning?  Were you pleased with your results?  Please share…remember you can email me or you can leave a comment on this post…you can even leave an anonymous comment!

Have a great day!  I will be focusing on keeping my points low this week!!

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment