Weigh In Monday

Hey guys!  It’s that day again…time to weigh in.  How did you do last week?  I lost almost a pound!  But considering that I had kind of a heavy weekend as far as food I was very pleased with the results.

How did you do last week?  Let me know!

I am so sorry I haven’t been getting all the posts up for the week.  I seem to run out of time in the day!  Be patient with me as I try to figure out how to fit it all in!  It doesn’t help when I have sick kids to deal with as well!  But hopefully everyone is on the mend now! I have a whole bunch of recipes that I want to get up on the recipe blog as well.

As always…if you would like to contribute and do a guest post for one the theme posts (btw – they are all listed on the left hand column on the blog) please feel free to send me the post.  :-)  I know some of you who are regular readers of this blog have some great insight you could share with the group as well :-)

Have a great week!

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment