Weigh In Monday

Ok – so I owe you all an apology…I was completely missing from this blog last week and I am soooo sorry!  It was just not a good week for me to have time to get on here and make my posts!  But I did personally hear from my mom and my aunt that they missed me on here and that made me feel good and gave me motivation to come back…you see when everyone is quiet I do wonder if I am just writing these posts for myself or if anyone is actually reading these and looking forward to the next post!  So if you really do read these and find them helpful and look forward to the next post please let me know!!!  It would make my day and it would give me the motivation I need to keep going!  :-)

So how are you doing on your diet?  Are you being successful?  I am hitting my plateau and it is becoming harder and harder to lose those last 10 to 15 pounds that I want to!  The good news is that I am not gaining any…and I have gotten into a very steady, very consistent exercise routine.  And I feel great and have good energy so I guess that is what matters.  There are still a couple of areas, mainly my c-section belly, that I still want to see some major improvement on…but I know it will slowly come if I remain consistent.

So let me hear from you!  If you are enjoying these post and if they are helping you then I will find the time to keep making the posts!  Let me know what you are getting the most out of so I know what posts to concentrate the most on making sure I get up!!

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment