I know it's been a while

Hey guys!  I know it has been a while!  Life around my house is just very crazy right now!  I am happy to report that even with all the chaos of my son's birthday and a week with family and totally NOT on my diet that I did maintain my weight without gaining and have gotten back on course this week and have already lost 2 lbs!  Maybe I threw my body into shock to start losing again :-)

I did want to share something today.  I am doing a wonderful bible study right now with some other women at church and we are looking at women of the bible that made a difference.  This week we are focusing on Sarah.  There is so much to learn from her!  I do want to share a couple of verses that was in my study today that I thought also apply to weight loss and maybe they will be an encouragement for you in your weight loss journey.

Genesis 18:14(a) says "Is any thing too hard for the LORD?..." 

Mark 9:23 says "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."

I firmly believe both of these verses can be applied to your weight loss journey.  You may think it is impossible to lose the weight but is anything too hard for the Lord?  NO!  Have you taken the time to ask him for his help in this.  He said if you just believe all things are possible.  Have you put your faith in him to help make it possible for you to lose the weight?

And don't think for one second that God is not interested in such "minor" affairs of our lives as weight loss.  Last night at church my pastor was continuing his sermon series on the Lord's prayer.  Last night he focused on Matt 6:11 "Give us this day our daily bread".  God wants us to ask him provide our physical needs.  Why not start your day asking God to give you wisdom to know what foods to eat that day.  Ask God to help you with your weight loss and then have faith and believe that all things are possible through him because there is NOTHING that is too hard for God!

With God's help you can do it!

I hope you are doing well and again apologize for being absent.  Life around here is just so busy!

Let me know how you are doing.  I pray that you are being successful on your weight loss journey! 

I am fixing to go enjoy me some bean and cheese nachos for lunch...a new favorite of mine.  I bake my whole wheat tortilla to make it crispy then spread it with fat free refried beans and fat free cheese and put it in the microwave to melt the cheese.  Then I cut it into nacho shapes and top each one with a jalepeno and some fat free sour cream!  YUM! YUM!  I feel like I am getting my "junk food" but I don't have to feel guilty about it :-)

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment