Exercising Tips

Well I have decided to concentrate my work outs on my ab area…since this is the area that I still am not happy about at all…if I can get this area toned then I will be doing really good!!

I discovered on my Wii game – EA Sports Active – that they have a specific abs workout…it is only 15 minutes!  I am going to set a goal to do 15 minutes a day of ab workout (which they work in to make sure your heartrate does get up so that you have some good cardio work out as well) and see if I can see some results!  If I can’t spare 15 minutes a day for this then I must not really want to make a change – and I DO!! 

What are you doing to get active?  Do you have a fun work out?  Do you walk?  Do you have a bike?  Please share!  I would love for next weeks Exercising Tips post to be sharing what others are doing!  You never know when it may help someone else :-)

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment