Weekend Survival Guide

veFor some reason pizza has been on my brain alot lately!!  And pizza can ruin a diet really quickly!  But if you are careful you can enjoy your pizza without ruining your diet!!

Here is what I have found concerning Pizza.

First off go thin crust!!  The thicker crusts add on points!

My favorite pizza is supreme pizza.  Here are some points I found on Pizza Hut’s supreme pizza.   These points are all for 1 slice from a large pizza.

1 piece supreme pan pizza – 10.5 points

1 piece supreme thin crust – 7.5 points

1 piece supreme hand tossed pizza – 9 points

Even though I love supreme I am finding that a veggie pizza is good too and it will save you even more points.  1 piece of large veggie lover’s thin crust pizza is only 5.5 points (saving 2 points by not having the meat on the pizza!)

So you can have 2 pieces of veggie thin crust pizza for 11 points!  That’s not a bad dinner!  Make sure that you either drink unsweet tea with our without artificial sweetner, or a diet soda, so that you make sure you don’t add extra points in your drink!

Be careful when if you decide on any of the add on appitizers to go with your pizza.  You can really add on points if you are not careful.

Breadsticks – 1 is 3.5 points.

Cheese Breadsticks - 1 is 4.5 points

Cheese Garlic Bread -1 piece is 6 points

Garlic Bread - 1 piece is 4 points

Mozzarella Sticks  - 2 sticks are 3.5 points

Be careful about those dressings on your salad too!  (all of these point values are for 2 tbsp)

Ranch Dressing – 3 points 
Thousand Island Dressing - 3.5 points 
French Dressing – 4 points 
Italian Dressing – 4 points 
Lite Ranch Dressing - 1.5 points 
Lite Italian Dressing – 2 points 
Caesar Dressing - 4.5 points

Are you looking at eat some of that dessert pizza too?  Here is some information you need to know.

Cinnamon Sticks -2 pieces are 3.5 points 
White Icing Dipping Cup - 4 points
Apple Dessert Pizza - 1 slice is 5.5  points 
Cherry Dessert Pizza  - 1 slice is 5.5 points

Hopefully this information will help you the next time you are in the mood for some pizza!!  And remember you can enjoy a night out with pizza!  Remember you have your 35 flex points during the week.  My husband and I have just decided that if we are good all week and stay where we should during the week then we can enjoy a night on the town on the weekend! We look at it as a way to reward ourselves for being good all week!!

If you are wanting other information other than the ww points on restaurants let me know.  I am doing the ww points because the ww system is what I follow but I know that doesn’t work for everyone…so if you specifically ask for me to provide other information besides ww points I will do my best to do so to help you out!

Also let me know what restaurants you would like to see featured on this weekly post and I will do some research and do a post for you!  So bring on the restaurants!!

(as always you can contact me with all of this information either by commenting on this post or emailing me!)

Have a great weekend!!  And don’t forget to weigh in on Monday morning!

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment