Motivational Tuesday

Well I did receive some response yesterday to the weekly weigh in post!  Hopefully we will have more response as we go along and people see how it works :-)

I will first share mine.  I weighed in yesterday morning at 161 pounds.  (this is 35 lbs from when I started this lifestyle change back in August!) My goal is to be 145 pounds in 3 months and to have my body (especially my mid-section) smaller and more toned!

Here is what we had in responses.

We have one participant who is currently 189 pounds and starting the “lifestyle change” today! 

We have a participant who is 227 pounds and has a first goal to be under 200 pounds!

We have a participant who is 238 pounds and also has a first goal to be under 200 pounds!

I am hoping that once we start hearing about how much weight people are losing it will give us all motivation to keep going!

If you have visited the blog today you may have noticed that the background has changed.  I decided to put up a Valentine’s background.  I think having a goal for Valentine’s day would be good!  Valentine’s Day is 2 days shy of being 6 weeks away.  How about setting a goal of being 10 to 15 pounds lighter by Valentine’s Day.  I think that is a very achievable goal!   How fun would it be to go on a Valentine’s date with your clothes fitting looser!!

You can do it!!

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment