The Weekly Posts Have Been Figured Out

Well our household is sick today so we are not getting much done today!!  So I have a little bit more time to work on this blog.

I think I have figured out what the weekly posts will be. 

Here is what I have come up with (I welcome any feedback you have on these).

Monday
- Meal Plan Monday
- Weekly Weigh In And Goals

Tuesday
   - Motivational Tuesday (sharing weigh ins and goals and other motivational tips)
   - Resourceful Tuesday (websites, points calculators, etc...)

Wednesday
   - Snack Attack 
   - Question and Answer Session

Thursday
   - Scripture blessings
   - Exercising Tips

Friday
   - Weekend Survival Tips

I have added a column to the left of the blog where I have these listed.  Each one is a link.  When you click the link it will bring up all posts related to that theme so that you can easily refer back to these as needed.

In just a few moments I will do the Tuesday posts :-)

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment