Motivational Tuesday

Yes I know it is already Wednesday!  I am so sorry I didn’t get this posted yesterday!  I just never found the time.  It was one of those days!!

Anyways, it looks like we had some good weigh ins!  I lost 2 lbs and 1/2 in in my mid-section and hips!

We had another participant who lost 2 lbs,  another one is down 5 pounds since she started trying to lose weight.  Another person lost 1 pound.  And another didn’t lose any weight but lost 1 1/2 inches!!

As always – remember slow and steady wins the race!  :-)

I read a good suggestion this morning.  If you are counting calories round up your calories…for example if the serving is 280 calories round it up to 300.  This will help make up for “hidden calories” that don’t get counted.

Have a great day and keep it up!!  As I have been told several times before…you didn’t gain the weight all at once so you can’t expect it to come off all at once!

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment