Weekly Weigh In

Good morning and Happy Monday!!  Have you weighed yet this morning?  Are you pleased with the results?

I have to say I am very pleased with my results.  I had a good week last week.  My effort to work on toning my abs and working out paid off!  I lost 3 pounds.  I also lost 2 inches in my waist and 1 1/2 inches in my mid-belly and hips!!  WHOO HOO!!!  That has given me the motivation to continue working out this week!

So did you do well?  Let us know so we can celebrate with you!!  Did you not do as good as you wanted?  That’s ok…let us know so we can encourage you and pray for you to do better this week!!

Speaking of prayer…please say a special prayer for my brother in law this morning.  He is having back surgery this morning.

Have a great day!

Kellie

1 comment:

  1. My weight Monday was 224, I want to be under 200.

    ReplyDelete