Weekly Weigh-In

Ok – it’s that time again…time to weigh in to see how you did last week.  I am happy to say that I lost 1 pound last week :-)  (slow and steady wins the race!)

Were you successful?  Please share only if you want to.  If you weren’t that’s ok too…just keep at it…you will be successful.  Maybe you need to tweak things a bit more.  (note – I fixed the problem of the blog not allowing anonymous comments…so you can now make an anonymous comment if you would like)

Also – keep in mind, if you are working out make sure you are taking your measurements as well!  Remember that muscle weighs more than fat so if you are building your muscle as well as losing the fat then the weight scales may show an increase…but your body measurements will show a decrease.  I lost 1/2 inch in my waist and hips last week!!  :-)

Another good reason to take the body measurements is because there are times when you feel like the weight scales just are showing that big of a difference…but if you can see the inches that you are losing that will make you feel so much better!  Because frankly when it gets right down to it…the number on the scale doesn’t matter as much as the size of those clothes…am I right??

It’s going to be a great week!

Kellie

1 comment:

  1. Sorry this is a little late! I weighed myself last night and this morning and came in at 175 (5 lbs down from my starting wt of 180). I counted my calories but not too consistently, and I cut down on the desserts. But I didn't work out like I need to. I hope I can get back into the groove and do weights and yoga in the mornings with the kids (they actually like to do it with me!)

    ReplyDelete