Weekly Weigh In And Goals

Ok – it’s that time again…time to weigh in to see how you did last week.  I am happy to say that I lost 2 pounds last week :-)

Were you successful?  Please share only if you want to.  If you weren’t that’s ok too…just keep at it…you will be successful.  Maybe you need to tweak things a bit more.

Also – keep in mind, if you are working out make sure you are taking your measurements as well!  Remember that muscle weighs more than fat so if you are building your muscle as well as losing the fat then the weight scales may show an increase…but your body measurements will show a decrease.

Another good reason to take the body measurements is because there are times when you feel like the weight scales just are showing that big of a difference…but if you can see the inches that you are losing that will make you feel so much better!  Because frankly when it gets right down to it…the number on the scale doesn’t matter as much as the size of those clothes…am I right??

I forgot to get my measurements last week so I don’t have anything to report as far as that…but maybe next week :-)

side note:   this is going to be an extremely hectic and busy week for me…we are having a prophecy conference at church this week which will throw our daily schedule off a bit.  I am going to try my best to get all the posts done this week…but please just bear with me if I don’t.  If you have any personal thoughts or ideas that you would like to share for any of the posts feel free to email me ahead of time and I will put your thoughts and ideas in the posts…that will help me out…plus it always helps the group to have thoughts and ideas from multiple participants :-)

It’s going to be a great week!

Kellie

1 comment:

  1. Didn't log in the first week which was 183. This week I am starting at 178. For 2 weeks that is 5 lbs! Hope I can keep it up.

    ReplyDelete