Menu Plan Question

I am trying to figure out how to post the menu plans.  I am having trouble figuring out how to do it so I thought I would ask you guys.

Here are some of the different ways it could be done…let me know what would work best for you and the majority will win (so you have to speak up if you have a preference!)

1) I could post what we are planning on having for the week.  The only problem I see with this is that it will not have my total points for the day because I don’t have all my snacks and sides figured it all the times.  Also I won’t post a recipe on my recipe blog until I have tried it and it is good…so some of the recipes may not be available at the time of the menu plan post.

2) I could post what we did the previous week.  This would allow for all of the meals to have links to recipes.  It would also have listed all the snacks and sides to show my total point value for each day (even though everyone’s point values are different…you could tweak as needed)

3) I could do generic meal plan posts…maybe one post of a bunch of breakfast recipes and another of a bunch of lunch recipes, etc…  Everyone’s lives are so different that one person may be able to cook a good breakfast while another needs a breakfast on the go, for example.

So what do you think would be the best way to do it?  Do you have any other ideas?  Let me know!

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment