Motivational Tuesday

How did you do at weigh in yesterday?  Were you pleased?  I hope so!  If not keep at it – you will get there!

Here is what I heard from the group this week!!  I know of 2 people that lost 2 pounds last week and one person who lost 9 pounds and one who lost 10 pounds! 

I have heard from several that they are enjoying the ww points system and are surprised at how easy it is to follow!!  Are you doing something besides WW points that is working for you?  If so would you mind sharing with the group?  It may be helpful for someone else!

Have you discovered any new recipes that you just fell in love with? If so please share!  I had a new recipe every day last week I think and we enjoyed all of them.  I am going to get them posted on the recipe blog.  I just haven’t sat down to do it yet (did I tell you it is a bit hectic week :-)??? )

If you have good news to share please do!!  We all get motivated by good news of others!! 

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment